Saturday, September 18, 2010

Free Rice

Ok, so I just found out about one of the most awesome websites ever (after mine, of course. just kidding) No seriously, it's awesome. This website donates 10 grains of rice for every right answer you get. Let me explain some more. Go to www.freerice.com, pick your subject, and answer some questions. It's a win-win situation, Free Rice donates 10 grains of rice for every right answer you get (believe me, 10 grains might not sound like much, but it starts adding up. My high score is 2,650 grains donated!), and you learn new stuff. (believe me, I never would have known where Liechtenstein was if it weren't for this website!) This website has become one of my favorite websites in the past day. again the link is http://www.freerice.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment